St. Cyprian’s Episcopal Church
2097 Turk Street, San Francisco, CA 94115
Our new venue for 2011 is in the Western Addition neighborhood, between the University of San Francisco and Alamo Square.
We strongly encourage alternative transportation for getting to and from St. Cyprian’s. Parking can be tight in this neighborhood, but we are fortunate to be right on several bus lines:
- #31 Balboa stops at Turk & Lyon, right in front of Cyprian’s
- #24 Divisadero travels N/S and stops 3 blocks away
- #5 Fulton stops along McAllister, 2 blocks away
- #43 Masonic has stops 2 blocks away on Masonic
Check nextbus.com for Muni arrival times.
We offer secure bike parking during events. The city will soon install bike racks at the sidewalk. To plan your bike route, try the SF Bike Mapper or view SFBC’s Bike Map. Here are some useful bike routes:
- Arriving from the west: use inbound Turk St, which has bike lanes from Arguello to Central (one block west of Lyon St)
- Arriving from the east: travel in the bike lanes on Fulton St, or ride on McAllister St, to get from Civic Center area to North Panhandle neighborhood. Take a right on Baker St, then left on Golden Gate Ave. Take a right on Lyon St and travel one block (steep uphill) to reach Turk @ Lyon.
- From the south: from the Panhandle, head north on Lyon six blocks to reach Turk @ Lyon.
- From the north: You may choose between traveling south on Masonic, which has a lot of car traffic, or taking back streets through Anza Vista and exiting that neighborhood to reach Turk @ Nido, one block west of Cyprian’s.
Free parking is available 2 blocks from Cyprian’s at the Blood Centers of the Pacific (BCP) lot, located at Turk and Masonic. The lot is available from 7:15 pm to 12 midnight on concert nights. Enter at Masonic and mention “SF Live Arts at Cyprian’s” to the volunteer. From the lot, cross Turk Street at the light on Masonic and walk east to Cyprian’s. BCP is not responsible for vehicle loss or damage.
On-street parking is often available on Nido, a small street north of Turk, one block west of Cyprian’s.